Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

     I would like to thank all of my sponsors for their support during the 2011 season.  I appreciate the support Transition Bikes, Sixsixone, Smith Optics, and Maxxis Tires have given me as I would not have been able to compete at a high level or travel as much as I did without them.


     Transition Bikes is a company that I am more than happy to ride for.  They make the sickest bikes.  The TR 450 was a major upgrade to the rides I have had in the past.  It has every feature I value in a downhill race bike.  My Bank is so much fun to ride, and jump.  It was on a Bank that I found out how fun and important dirt jumping is.  But above the bikes are the people; it really feels like I am riding for a company that actually cares.  Lars Sternberg, the race director at Transition, is very optimistic and one of the most determined people I know.  He is great to work with and I am sure he will help me make next year my best racing season yet.


     Sixsixone is one of the most useful sponsors out there.  I love the Core Saver torso armor and Evo knee pads.  Both are the most comfortable pads I have ever worn.  Knee pads are very important as many World Cup riders know from experience.  Often riding with the Evo knee pad I forget the pads are even there.


     Without vision, Down Hill mountain biking would be impossible.  Smith Optics allow me to have perfect vision no matter what the weather conditions.  Their goggles are not only at the peak of performance, but they are one of the  best looking goggles around.  I rode with the intake the previous two years.


     I have been riding on Maxxis tires since before I can remember.  This year I made the switch to running a Minion on the front and rear, instead of the high roller in back.  I was satisfied with the results, as always with Maxxis, there was a high level of consistency, and grip.  I hope to still be riding on their products in the 2012 season.  I thank them for supporting me and I hope to continue our relationship in the future. 

Bobsled-Thanksgiving day 2011

Thank you sponsors 
Looking forward to 2012
        

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment